Live Video Stream | Homestead Campground
2018 RATES - RVS, TENTS & CABINS
The camping season runs from May 1st through September 30th each year.
PULL THROUGHS – FULL HOOK-UPS (sewer, water and electric)
- $65.00 Per Night, Sunday – Thursday
- $70.00 Per Night, Friday & Saturday
- $80.00 Per Night - Holiday
- $425.00 Per Week
- $500.00 Per Week – Week of 4th of July - 7/1 through 7/8
ROUGH CAMPING (electric & water)
- $50.00 Per Night, Sunday – Thursday
- $55.00 Per Night, Friday & Sunday
- $65.00 Per Night - Holiday
- $325.00 Per Week
- $375.00 Per Week –Week of 4th of July - 7/1 through 7/8
APACHE & BLACKFOOT CABINS (sleeps 6)
- $119.00 Per Night, Sunday through Thursday
- $129.00 Per Night, Friday & Saturday
- $149.00 Per Night – Holiday
- $775.00 Per Week – Weekly
- $950.00 Per Week – Week of 4th of July - 7/1 through 7/8
CHEROKEE, DELAWARE & ERIE CABINS (sleeps 8)
- $149.00 Per Night, Sunday through Thursday
- $179.00 Per Night, Friday & Saturday
- $199.00 Per Night - Holiday
- $999.00 Per Week – Weekly
- $1,250.00 Per Week – Week of 4th of July - 7/1 through 7/8
* Holiday rates apply Friday through Sunday on Memorial Day and Labor Day weekend and Friday, June 30th through Sunday, July 9th
Seasonal: Water & Daily Garbage Removal
Live Video Stream
Check Out Our HOMESTEAD LIVE VIDEO STREAM!
Check Out Our Beautiful Cabins and Reserve your Cabin Today!
Seasonal, daily, weekly and monthly camping for all varieties of camping equipment & cabin rentals.
2019 Calehdar Coming Soon! Our campground is family friendly and a great place for kids! Homestead Campground offers something for everyone.
Question and answers from the Homestead Campground
Homestead Campground is close to all of the Sussex Shore’s area attractions. Enjoy the area’s fine dining, golf, beaches and more. There’s something for everyone!
Sports At The Beach
Less than 4 miles from Homestead, we are a preferred camping destination for Sports at the Beach patrons.